Don’t miss this special event:
THE STORY OF AN ELECTRIC CAR CALLED “EVIE”
Orokonui Ecosanctuary on Saturday 26th May at 9.30am
“Evie”, is the transformed 1957 Ford Fairlane, in the Mercury Energy Television advertisement. Come and hear James Hardisty of Control Focus, Dunedin, will talk about how a team of electrical engineers, including himself, converted a petrol driven “gas guzzler” into an electric car and made it “Fly like a Bird”.
- Morning tea/coffee and slice or scone
- Brief talk about the Eco Santuary
- View Takahe being fed at 11am
- Visit the many other birds and listen to them sing
and whistle and fly
- Visit the tallest tree in New Zealand
More information call: Allan Grant – 027 229 9013.
Get in quick as numbers are limited. Book by clicking on the ticket below!
Learn more about Evie